Thursday, December 30, 2010

aku,kau dan dia

Heyh you,we might be best friends one year, pretty good friends the next year,don't talk that often the next, and don't want to talk at all the year after that. So, I just wanted to say........"even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life" i care bout you my dear.Perhaps, a guy and a girl can be friends. But sooner or later one will fall for the other. Maybe too early, maybe too late, but maybe, just maybe forever. Frankly speak,don't blame the gravity when u fall in that particular feeling.It's all about happiness. Everybody wants happiness. Nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain. (aku harap smua pham aku bermetafora) =) always remember,life is process of learning. It's just like a fantastic game. The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity. last but not least,dare to dream and work for ur dream my frenz.chill.

p/s:post ini tiada kaitan antara hidup @ yg mati. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment